Sunday, November 06, 2005

Yeah, a tornado hit my hometown... thanks for your concern.

I know this is probably really awful of me, taking a natural disaster and relating it back to me, but I'm doing it because I'm an asshole like that.

So last night at about 2 AM, not long after I left that bogus bartending gig, a tornado ripped through my hometown. Fortunately for me, none of my family or friends live in a trailer park, so they're all ok. My uncle had a tree come in through his front window, and a tree fell on the room across from my grandma's room at the nursing home, but all in all my people made it out unscathed. (There's a first time for everything!)

I thank the few friends who called me to check and see if my family was ok, y'all are some awesome bitches! (And to those of you who would've called, you're ok too)

In unrelated news, I still hate my job. (I got a paycheck today, and it was laughable!!) And I am still sick... but I went in to work for those bitches anyway. And did I get a single word of praise for that? No. I'm telling you all, that I won't feel at all bad about telling those bitches that I'm done, and that I'm not giving them ANY notice whatsoever. (When momma says "Screw 'em, what have they done for you?" that means it's time for some bitches to get fucked.) Let's not even get into the fact that the meeting on Friday was 2 and a half hours of them being EXTREMELY patronizing saying shit that we already know. (Like, we need to clean every day, and we need to go to things like lotion training...) Thanks for that, I'll be sure to get you another copy of that memo that reads something like, "How about y'all go fuck yourselves. I'm outta here." Yeah.

If I don't get out of that place soon, I'm telling you, you're going to see my face on the evening news running with the story "Chicago woman kills co-workers by shoving tanning lotion bottles down their throats" or "Chicago Tanning Massacre: Disgruntled worker dismantles bed, beats co-workers and customers to death with pieces while yelling 'SEE!! TANNING CAN KILL YOU!!'"

It'll happen... it's only a matter of time.

That's all I've really got for you kids at the moment... Sorry.

No comments: