Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's my day off...

It's my regularly scheduled day off from contemplating suicide and watching movie trailers online, so I slept late, donned a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, and set out to enjoy myself... by cleaning my apartment.

So as I was cleaning I found my Chanel sunglasses in the bathroom. Since this is clearly not where they are supposed to be, I put them on my head so that once I was done cleaning the bathroom I would put them with my other sunglasses on top of my dresser... but I forgot about them.

So I have since done two loads of laundry in the community laundry room, gone outside a few times for assorted business, washed my dishes, vacuumed and made my bed... looking like a damn fool.

Picture it: It's an overcast/snowy November day in Chicago. I've got my hair in a ponytail. A raggedy old pair of adidas soccer sandals on my feet. A pair of Loyola Athletics sweatpants, a race for the cure t-shirt, a Loyola soccer windbreaker (for ventures outside) and a pair of Chanel sunglasses perched atop my head.

I look like a damned fool.

But I'm ok with that... because it's MY DAY OFF!

No comments: